To become a REALTOR® with us, download and fill out the application below.
If you have any questions regarding dues and pricing please contact Kim Fuller at (803)771-8852.
Please note that the application requires a signature from your Broker-in-Charge.
Note: If you open the PDF in your web browser, the information may not save. Click 'Print' and then change the destination to 'Save as PDF'.
Once completed, email your application to email@example.com.
You can also fax your application to: 803-771-4667
Or mail your application to:
Central Carolina REALTORS® Association
1717 St. Julian Place
Columbia, SC 29204
New Member Requirements
- New REALTOR® Orientation must be completed within 90 days of joining our membership.
- The Code of Ethics is included in this class and must be completed every two years in our Continued Education Classes after the New REALTOR® Orientation (New REALTOR® Orientation counts for participation for the first 2 years).
CCRA wants to keep you informed on all the events and opportunities open to you as a member, and our main method of doing that is email. You will receive a weekly CCRA Update email, event reminders and special announcements.
If you are not receiving these emails there are a few things you can do:
- Check your Spam folder and adjust your Spam settings
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts
- Check with us to make sure we are using you most up to date email address.