If you are interested in becoming a REALTOR®, you may download the application below.
Please note that the application requires a signature from your Broker-in-Charge.
Once finished, make sure you have a signature from your Broker-In-Charge.
If you are able to sign it digitally with DocuSign, you can simply email the completed PDF without a need to print and scan.
Note: You can not save form data from a browser view of a PDF normally.
(Click Print then change destination to Save as PDF)
Once completed you can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, bring it in or mail/fax it to us.
Fax your application to: 803-771-4667
Mail your application to:
Central Carolina REALTORS® Association
1717 St. Julian Place
Columbia, SC 29204
If you have any questions regarding dues and pricing please contact Kim Fuller, Director of Membership and Accounting, at (803)771-8852.
New Member Requirements
- New REALTOR® Orientation must be completed within 90 days of joining our membership.
- The Code of Ethics is included in this class and must be completed every two years in our Continued Education Classes after the New REALTOR® Orientation (New REALTOR® Orientation counts for participation for the first 2 years).
CCRA wants to keep you informed on all the events and opportunities open to you as a member, and our main method of doing that is email. You will receive a weekly CCRA Update email, event reminders and special announcements.
If you are not receiving these emails there are a few things you can do:
- Check your Spam folder and adjust your Spam settings
- Add email@example.com to your contacts
- Check with us to make sure we are using you most up to date email address.