New Member Requirements
- New REALTOR® Orientation must be completed within 90 days of joining our membership.
- The Code of Ethics is included in this class and must be completed every two years in our Continued Education Classes after the New REALTOR® Orientation (New REALTOR® Orientation counts for participation for the first 2 years).
Our Website Tips
Upcoming Class info can be found in our Education Section
Do you have your own REALTOR® Firm? If so and you have not applied, you can do so by following the below link.
Look at our Events page for fliers pertaining to upcoming events of any kind.
Our Calendar shows all of our upcoming events in Calendar form.
Our Resources page contains many useful links and other information. The sidebar has everything available if you visit any resource page.
Email Communication Tips
- Check your Spam or other folders for our CCRA Weekly Update and other important emails from us.
- Much of the information within each newsletter is useful and may answer questions before you have them.
- Add our email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contacts to increase the chance of our emails making it into your inbox properly rather than spam.
- If you update your email, make sure to let us know so we can update our records.
Still having trouble receiving our membership emails?
Send an email to our Technology Communication Administrator
to help remedy the problem.