The National Association of REALTORS® Archives, located at NAR's Chicago headquarters, documents the history and development of the association and the real estate profession in the United States. The unique items in the Archives tell the story of the REALTOR® family and its emergence through time.
Research Assistance is provided to NAR members and national, state, and local association staff. Qualified researchers are also welcome to visit NAR Archives by appointment.
For questions about Association's and real estate industry's history, contact NAR Information Services
NAR Archives Date back to the late 1800's, and includes:
- Board of Directors meeting minutes
- Committee meeting minutes
- The original Code of Ethics from 1913
- NAR's Constitution and Bylaws
- Policy and procedure manuals
- Books, surveys, and research reports
- Press releases, journals, and newsletters
- Annual convention programs and brochures
- Membership rosters
- Photographs, and audio & video recordings
- Historical records of NAR's affiliated organizations